FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

nuff said!!, page-22

1. 2,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    ED and infose and others.

If you compare the price of gold to the Aussie dollar,you will see,other than the dramatic rise associated with the commodity boom,it (A$) has been rather stable in GOLD TERMS for probably the best part of 9 months,infact gold has appreciated at near sub 10% over that time whereas even the SWISS Franc is now defacto pegged to the Euro.

The chartists can easily confirm the US/A dollar tracking over the last 9 months.The odd short bounce to near 1:10,but running around where it is now predominantly.

ED most informative post you've written,re "Ascent of Money" may i suspect you search out "Shock Therapy",now that has scared the pants off me with its content.Ignore the medical bit at the front,the rest is most informative about economic shock therapy and it's application in many places under the guideance of MR Friedman,INCLUDING THE UK by Margaret Thatcher.

The governments will of course manipulate their way out of this,as Russia(1980's defaulting on debt),Russia(communism and default on all debts)Argentina,US(getting rid of the continental dollar for the new one at 1 for 10),US(coming off gold standard).Western World 1970's(posting everyone a Credit card)

But the easiest way is war or a war of liberation(sound familiar) and the removal of countries and their boundaries,or change of political regime,democracy-communism-totallitarianism-dictatorship with each new lot dissasociating themselves financially from the last lots debts,creating the economic miracle that comes from being debt free at the start.

DYOR+DYODD
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.464K 10.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 929 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 45008 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.