NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I found Bruce's position on the board very interesting...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I found Bruce's position on the board very interesting considering recent moves to de regulate? the hearing aid market in the US. Look at the people he is rubbing shoulders with; Samsung, Google and IBM etc.

Gibson Brands, Gerzberg Foundation, Ice Mobility Join 2017 CTA Foundation Board of Trustees – December 15, 2016 –
    The Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ Foundation, a national foundation with the mission to link seniors and people with disabilities with technologies to enhance their lives, today announced the election of four new members to its Board of Trustees. The four newly-elected board members confirmed by a unanimous vote of CTA’s Executive Board are Lee Cheng, COO/executive vice president, Gibson Brands; Levy Gerzberg, CEO, Gerzberg Foundation; Denise Gibson, co-founder and chairman, Ice Mobility and Cindy Stevens, senior director of publications, CTA.

“The CTA Foundation is thrilled to welcome our new officers and trustees, as we work to enable greater independence for seniors and people with disabilities through the power of technology,” said Stephen Ewell, executive director, CTA Foundation. “Technology is changing our lives for the better, giving us increased accessibility and independence. The new board members bring years of industry experience and leadership to the table that will help continue our mission to improve and enhance lives.”

The distinguished group of industry executives on the CTA Foundation board will meet throughout the year to strategically fund programs that align with the Foundation’s mission, as well as facilitate dialog among industry, consumers, government, advocacy groups and other key stakeholders. Newly nominated officer positions for 2017-2018 include:

• Chair: John Godfrey, Samsung Electronics North America
    • Vice Chair: Henry Chiarelli, Gibson Brands
    • Secretary and Treasurer: Cindy Stevens, CTA
    • Chair Emeritus: Larry Richenstein, Peak Ventures
    Additional members who will continue to serve on the Board of Trustees include:
    • Matt Ater, VFO
    • Adrienne Biddings, Google
    • Bruce Borenstein, NuHeara
    • Michael Brown, CTA
    • Scott Burnett, IBM
    • Robert Heiblim, BlueSalve
    • Loyd Ivey, Mitek Electronics and Communications
    • Jim Mault, Qualcomm Life
    • Mike May, Sendero Group
    • John Penney, Starz
    • Robin Raskin, Living in Digital Times
    • David Rodarte, Changing Velocity
    • John Shalam, VOXX International
    • George Stepancich, Invisionate
    • John I. Taylor, LG Electronics USA
    • Skip West, MAXSA Innovations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
NUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.