NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Just a cautionary note. Really not liking the looks of the Dow...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Just a cautionary note.

Really not liking the looks of the Dow (as a global indicator. Right now pick your indice...not much looking positive) ...think there's going to be a continuing correction next while...how continuing?...that's the dilemma!

Trumps putting a lot of noses out of joint...paradigm of US exceptionalism might work for the fine US citizenry ... but the other kiddies on the block are getting wise.

We're fairly geographically insulated in Oz (thankfully) but we have an idiot Foreign Policy Minister...a hawk as they're fondly referred to in the US. Not good.

Fortunately we're not the US. We should be the bridge between Asia and the rest of the world. Neutral Peace keepers and brokers...end of story. Need leaders with sovereign vision not lapdogs for corporate lobbyists and foreign State interests. Ok...leave it there...it's a chart thread after all.

Worried we could break down into 22s sooner than later. Note solid red candles short shadows...makes down moves look more consolidated than previous dip IMO.

Welcome more positive interptetation...but not liking what I'm seeing volatility wise.

No pretence of being a soothsayer here ...just calling it way I'm seeing it.

Exposure to broad market check time for me at least.

fut_chart.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.