NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

NUH - Charts, page-2247

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    I'm also of the view that NUH won't be taken over if J&M have anything to say about it (unless you get some ridiculous offer like the Apple/Beats deal which I don't see or unless we become a really big problem for the hearing cartel at some point in the next four or five years).
    Chair said aim of the game for the FY was to move product. Looks like we're about to do that.

We've set down a lot of groundwork over the last 5 years by exploring various sales/distribution methods and parties. We are known in the industry as leaders and our main guys J&D I think are quite infectious stewards for the Co on the international stage (throw a shrimp on the barbie kind of thing).

Also our current flagship model is as advanced as it gets in hearable tech validated by HP (they sure as hell didn't have to choose us as their branded hearable supplier). The partnership with HP will greatly assist to  cross pollinate ideas as well...so that alone should generate further applications for the MAX or it's future derivatives. The establishment of our first major OEM sets the tangible example for other OEM'deals. As an example I look to the as yet under exploited NHS deal...we've been looking to list the MAX...but what if we approached our agents as an OEM vendor and feel out their attitude towards  a NHS version of the MAX? Or say Costco? Or an MS version? And then how about software TMs?...I mean what's Dolby worth...hmmm...let's see...9.1Bill USD. So the OEM side of things are maturing and my feeling is that this approach is where the Co growth profile is going whilst maintaining and expanding it's DTC presence in it's own right.

So while we (well not me) sit and fret about paying a pip or 2 more or less at this shitty oversold  SP...I'll just keep building my core whenever it feels right (yes it definitely feels right).

The chart looks to me like it's about to pop and I'm looking at the same chart (we were cautioned about above). The pattern I'm seeing is a Bullish Pendant (as per hlnbidoffer's earlier chart)
    ...and we’re bouncing off the base line of the pendant. Note the flag pole was off a 1c bottom up to a 6.6c top...so if you want to hang your investment hypothesis off a TA indicator...I think you'll see the set up for a upwards breakout is as good as it gets and the first price target is around the 7.9c mark.

So if TA setups are your bag think this is a good one and most importantly supported by excellent fundamentals. So that's my crystal ball analysis for today.

Nough said...all IMO and DYOR....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.