NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I guess the crux of it for me is that price has now got back up...

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    I guess the crux of it for me is that price has now got back up to the downtrend line AND that happens to coincide with a Fibonacci retracement line, so it is on the watchlist to top up.

In addition, at its lows, price formed a double bottom signaling a change in trend which proved correct. You could argue theres a loose flag or pennant formation just now where price is consolidating which can often be a precursor to a higher move north.

The two lines of sells at 6.1 and 6.2 looks to me like they have some cappers in there. I won't be rushing to top up here and will want confirmation of a break. Happy to forego a few pips here. The 15,000,000 bid at 0.006 is also a red flag to me to be cautious.

NUH SP has always been stuffed around, given who it used for financing and the long path to commercialization which appears to finally be on more solid ground.

I don't think we will break the 6/6.2 wall without some fundamental news, as there is some pretty stiff resistance here. But I am watching carefully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.