NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

NUH - Charts, page-35

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    no worries BE - if you mean your query yesterday under the 'share price' thread, my response is here:

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/24860307/single

as for a steady climb I'm a believer, but not an oracle on share price movement.

The vote on the options I would say should pass easily, but that shouldn't affect the price at the time anyway because I don't see them as particularly dilutive in any case taking into account volume, price and date - mainly because the 7.8s do not even vest until Nov 2018 - that means they won't actually be created and therefore won't be owned by the recipient (Fosters) until that date. By then 7.8c will be distant memory.

The 12s vest next month, but, they're 12c - happy days... As I think I said elsewhere, unless the recipient (Hunter - advisors/arrangers of the last CR) are only interested in a quick profit (doubtful given their presence in the sector, but you never know), then they won't be a factor until the price is so high that the volume will be pretty meaningless in the overall scheme of things - and they'll deserve their reward for their vision and loyalty! That's the way I see it anyway...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
NUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.