NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

And thats my very point.... I believe a collection / band of...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    And thats my very point.... I believe a collection / band of educated tech users will pay this lower than expected price with or without initial hearing loss but they will continue to be able to monitor any changes over the the longer term.

The initial price pretty much shocked me however the economy of scale appears to be baring it's teeth.

positive about the possible off shoots from the base max and although lives were previously declared 'dead' by the company themselves.... me not too sure if the are rebranded within the max range either at a slightly lower price again with colour sections (possible oem) or we see a slightly souped up version of the max at a slighter higher price point pre otc confirmation and role out.

totally appreciate this is all pure speculation but the this year the bod did suggest the max was a spring board for new products.

would dearly love to know the grand plan but that's just not how it works.

potential for spin offs is very exciting and may surprise us all.

ignore the ramblings but just excited about the potential as I still maintain the tech is still ahead of the pact and all we need is confirmation of more solid funding moving forward.... hence the pathetic trading of late.... but at the same time it totally makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.