NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nuh media thread, page-13874

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    While I can't foresee, a no questions asked, totally undeniable, 1 million unit order ANN.

I do maintain the relationship developing with HP was surely designed with numbers of such magnitude in mind, all be it over an extended period of time.

There will always be a correlation between advertising spend and units sold.

for the first time ever, we may have finally dove tailed with the size of company, and accompanying marketing budget, that can finally take our co branded tech to a level of exposure we could have only of dreamed of previously.

Throw in a bundle package laptop / smart ear bud offering, (which will eventually become standard practice in line with growing consumer expectations) and said order number quantities suddenly appear not so far stretched.

We've been banging our drum for sometime how good our tech is and we may finally have the dollars behind us to truly test this boast.

And while this progresses in the back ground, never forget our own growing DTC model which is about to benefit from a marketing budget injection not witnessed before.

And, don't forget the potential of more OEM's eventually reaching contract stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.