NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

From having gone over lots of the details over the last few...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1524
    From having gone over lots of the details over the last few weeks from the stumble across, to then become investor
    I have a bit of a different expectation for this quarter and it sort of ties in to what another poster said in regards to getting hopes too high
    Just like the HP initial order, even if it’s 10,000 units it will still be more than Nuheara has been able to sell by itself in the space of half a year, and it will only be the beginning for HP until friends start telling friends of just how amazing the buds are they have just used with their new laptop
    They would have received funds it appears from HP from all I’ve been able to gather for the development together, so it may have amplified the incomings last quarter...unless I have missed something
    And I can’t see nuheara getting money from HP for the initial order until the new quarter we’ve just entered
    So the incomings could be flat this quarter, but it’s not at all a bad thing or something to focus on at this stage
    The beauty of NUH at this stage for me is the fact that HP will promote and sell the buds so much better than nuheara ever could in a market dominated by the conglomerates
    Also, spending the millions on development is a massive milestone in its own right and then to go onto showcasing them at the CES and now beginning to order for a view to promote and sell
    It really is incredible and a great achievement
    I followed so many tech companies back in 2016 and most have literally died or faded away, but Nuheara has done the unthinkable and actually come out the other side in fine form with an incredible partnership
    Then the FDA approval for the hearing aide side of things just opens up so much more to look forward to from here on out
    The more I see, the more confidence keeps building and thanks to all for the input and research
    The HP ad that resembled Nuheara is so good and just goes to show again, that there is a really exciting relationship forming here which the rest of the market has not grasped yet
    Yet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.