NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Things that give me confidence: - Huge untapped industry to tap...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Things that give me confidence:

- Huge untapped industry to tap into. Roughly 22 Billion plus. With continued growth compounding annually at over 20% per annum.

- A massive disruptor to the current hearing health business models. Especially when you factor in the DTC sales channels accounting for 90% of sales, and securing higher profit margins.

- Revenues on track and increasing parabolicly year on year.

- Inflection point fast approaching regarding positive CF and NP. That is a day worth celebrating, and I sure will.

- Max basically has 5 star reviews, and has won the Time Magazines inventions of the year award. This shows that they are experts in what they create.

- Warren Buffet would often reference a defensive 'Moat' when looking to invest into any business. To me, this is the number one criteria to ensure success when investing as it means that Nuhearas competitors will not be able to recreate what your Nuheara does. In my uneducated opinion, that is precisely what Nuheara have. We all know that 'hearing is hard' and it should be obvious by now that there truly are no real competitors that can recreate what we do.

- All bases are covered regarding selected product placement. We have a mass market product being shipped out. A mid market product as well as a world's first high end hearing aid valued that will drive both revenue and NP. This alone is massive as we can serve anyone who wants to take control of their hearing.

-Expansion into other Georaphies and sales channels this quarter is the main focus. I have a feeling this will lead to far greater sales as well. Especially seeing the new appointments being made such as John Luca, who interestingly enough was the global business development manager at Eargo.

The crazy thing is there is a lot more to cover. I'm a little lazy and can't be bothered haha.

We all need to recognise what we have here. Its call edit GOLD.

SO BUY MORE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.