NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Eargo...takes me back...a couple of years...the $3,000 squid jig...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Eargo...takes me back...a couple of years...the $3,000 squid jig PSAP (now if anyone deserves a valid patent on ear tips they do LOL)...this post was before Max2 mind you

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/39749275/single

My opinion on the toothy audiologist hasn't improved. First he recommends the Eargo's... then gets fronted by customers that bought em' (on his recommendation)...ohhh and then...then he sorts them out through his own clinic!...meanwhile they've blown their $2,500 insurance subsidy.

Just shows how gullible consumers can be...it's unreal. I've consistently been of the view (and I don't think I've been alone on the point) that Eargo products were a scam for their price range...but their marketing strategy is excellent. If we haven't noticed it yet I think NUH has picked up on this with a couple of their "heavy hitters" (cringe).

Who knows, maybe we get a leg in to that lovely little pool of hearing loss insured that give (or should I say gave) Eargo 25% of their annual sales (until the Feds got involved...giggle)?

Just one more opportunity for a Co that makes the highest standard hearing device for mild to moderate hearing loss with all the bells and whistles (that's us in case you're wondering Pigsy )? One that just hired an ex-Eargo guy that has all the insight to transverse that particular landscape?

Just a hypothesis, but it sure beats having to read Pigsy's pearls of basher wisdom every second post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.