NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Glad to have you onboard. You chose to buy into NUH rather than...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Glad to have you onboard. You chose to buy into NUH rather than increase your NSL holding?! Why?! Maybe because NUH is the real deal whereas NSL has shown to date that they can't deliver on anything they say? Maybe because blind Freddy can see that NUH is going to 20 cents plus sometime very soon on very strong sales numbers and anticipation of big profits leading up to the end of the year?

I am on HotCopper to make money. Not friends.

I stand by all my posts and am very rarely wrong. My posts are never trolling and always factual and/or detailed considered opinions. I would encourage anyone who thinks otherwise to actually look at them.

I accept that I may be wrong with my early April prediction about the NUH share price taking off with 5-10 bags within six months. But only by a few bags or months if everything goes to plan!

I am a full time trader and have been very transparent about trading spec stocks and reinvesting all profits into NUH.

Have I raised awareness of NUH through my hard hitting posts on non-NUH threads over the past three months? Only a fool would suggest that I haven't.

Has it been worth it for me getting bullied and attacked for posting accurate but unpopular views? No.

Thus, my job here is mostly done now that NUH is now on the cusp of being a bona fide HotCopper darling and I will be refraining from posting.

The very big profits are in the holding not trading and I will be holding NUH for at least 6-12 months unless the story changes.

Thanks to everyone here on the NUH thread who endured the last few months of tough times. If it wasn't for some exceptional circumstances with big sellers, shorting, etc. the share price never would have dwindled so low and would currently be much higher. The FA just kept on getting better and better here so sooner or later things had to change with the share price!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.