NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Have to agree. Fantastic that they are doing research as well to...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Have to agree. Fantastic that they are doing research as well to back up their product.

I have to admit, the first thing i thought of when i read about IQ buds was how i wished they had been around for my daughter 10 years ago. She has mild aspergers and has always had trouble in noisy environments. School buses, social events, and in particular said she couldn't concentrate in high school because of other children being too noisy and distracting her in class . Earplugs were suggested by her psychologist but then she couldn't hear the when she needed to. IQ buds would have been perfect.

Also the fact that others will be wearing them means they won't just be a "geek" thing. The normal kids will be lined up pretending to have hearing problems so they are allowed to use them in class too. This happened when glasses became fashionable - a few years ago our optometrist told us he had to be careful because a lot of kids were pretending they couldn't see so they could get glasses.

Also still want a pair for myself. Huge market potential for this product and love the way this company goes about their business, I too am a very happy investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.