NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Theory on current selloff. Spike in price from soporific Nov/Dec...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Theory on current selloff. Spike in price from soporific Nov/Dec SP action to high 7s and punter who paid 8.9 was due to hope of repeat of 2017 CES award avalanche, that subsequently didnt occur even with the 2 new product announcements and so starts the selloff shortly after, I also believe that possibly sales numbers maybe muted even though the hard sell was timed correctly. Straight from horses mouth "Commenting on the DRTV initiative Nuheara EVP Sales and Marketing, David Cannington, said “DRTV is another key ingredient in Nuheara’s holiday campaign and is timed for the three of the biggest weeks of the year in consumer spending." So combination of both has lead to selloff, and what concerns me is the revenues that will drip in from B+M sales and if you cant have bumper sales of a new toy leading up to Xmas what hope is there post xmas when noone has any money thus revenue wont cover the spend and there will be a CR at these depressed prices even though the group will be "selling the candy" that distribution/logistics chain is in place and new product will be on the selves April and June/July. July is a long time away thus we could see SP drift into the 5's again and stay there for some time.
    Dont shot me down I am not downramping,I wont be buying anymore stock until I see a significant and consistent uptrend towards 10+, I do hold plenty at the moment, I believe in the product and do own a pair of IQbuds that I am very happy with, and this is just an opinion. Hope I am wrong about the sales and timing of the release will be important after 5 on the 25th or 31st wont be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.