NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

No chance. Quarterly after the bell on the last day bad look....

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No chance. Quarterly after the bell on the last day bad look. Will get smashed turfed another 300k this afternoon at 6.6. Must remember that it spent most of Nov and all of Dec sub 6 and the only thing that dug it out from those levels was CES. However there was no follow through like last yr as awards were lacking. CES produced 2 products that I think in time maybe game changers catering for 2 specific markets while my current iq buds are in between to pricey for Live buyers and not intelligent enough for boost buyers. Now the B&M distribution channels has been out for a while and should be reflected in some improvement in the Q numbers but that would be factored in. Thus I can’t see anything moving the needle till April/July when Live/boost go on sale and in between funds will be required for production and I don’t believe preorders will be a source of meaningful capital. So CR on the cards Instos that got burnt at 9.2 may not put their hand in the honey pot again so management might need to wave a big carrot. There maybe a black swan event with a JV or takeover, or outstanding quarterly, will wait and See so took money off the table and the rest will go in the bootom drawer as I believe NUH may drift until Live/boost come along. Not dowramping and assume the passionate followers may disagree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.