NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

bad look? that's complete rubbish mate - anns (incl. 1/4lies)...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    bad look? that's complete rubbish mate - anns (incl. 1/4lies) after close (or before open) are completely routine as during trading it is disruptive... as for end of month, same again (see how many co.s on the board ann. tomorrow after close) it's no guide - the numbers will be the same whether they come out yesterday, today or tomorrow - unless the management or their mates are trying to exit ahead of the ann, and this mob are far too classy (and focused) for that. Precisely what advantage would they gain by rushing out an announcement just by a day or two if the numbers were a surprise to the upside?
    vol. trading ahead of anns is hardly news as the traders try to position themselves for whatever they think they can guess (or shake the tree), which ain't much as this does not appear to be a leaky ship - so, I reckon the 'market' such as it is (mainly traders here atm), will probably be disappointed whatever is announced since they're impatient, meanwhile the rest of us still realise it's a tech startup making great (but steady) progress.
    re those instos, you said it all... good riddance
    you should take your own advice, sell up completely and go away until June/July instead of boring us all with the q'ly bullsh1t that you and your ilk come out with so regularly I could set my watch by it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.