NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Yes indeed...also the separate line for Lives...if memory serves...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Yes indeed...also the separate line for Lives...if memory serves line 1 set up costs was 1 million...could be that the Lives line if I understand it correctly is automated. So likely higher setup cost I'm presuming. Not sure as no idea how different two different lines are...but recall with the Lives it was stipulated...maybe the case with the original line as well...wasn't vested back then so can't comment...maybe one of the earlier holders can shed some light? Guessing that the learning curve involved with line 1 production and efficiencies will be integrated into line 2...anyway point is every additional line is a najor expenditure and going forward and expanded output news is good news. If memory serves someone posted that IQ buds were averaging around 400 a week output as a gauge...think it was around Febuary??? So if say that's doubled to accomodate Boosts...talking 800 units a week? Now if that's around the mark (and it probably isn't as the numbers have never been Co stated as far as I'm aware) we still have no idea what the maximum capacity is nor how automated line 1 is presently. I have to think that the Lives line will have a higher output...and I point something out...why would you spend up front for automation if you didn't have high expectations for output..
    You likely wouldn't I think...you would go manual and add automation as demand increased...well that's what I'd do and I've said it a number of times I think Justin and Dave spend our money frugally, effectively and treat the Co the way they treated Sensear. Statements like building the base and ensuring that base serves for future growth is something that only experience provides...experience these lads have in exactly the environment we're dealing with. You hear that 98% of microcaps fail...which I can tell you with 100% certainty is absolute BS...do an advanced search with my tag on the STT weekly thread when I raised the point...failed to pursue the point to the end....basicalky because it got too hard and I got too busy...but if you follow the responses from legends like Sector...think Herbs may have thrown in some input as well....you'll all learn it's just another "bear" tool to try and undermine confidence for the "shake". Just wait until I hear that one again...I'm gonna launch big time!

But getting back on point Beeps...yeah...one poster here threw at a line while back that he guaranteed we'd need another raise soonish...before Chrissy? Can't recall. Know on last CR we initially asked for 10mill but they only took 6mill because they wanted to keep proven cornerstoners...which is great...we have suffered as a result of weak or overly demanding sophs. Once bitten twice shy so happy the boys paid close attentiin and are selective on who will be permitted to grab big packages off market via CR. Further with that number of Boosts...and other points I made above...well as Justin said "never say never"...but if it happens it'll likely be modest. In other words I don't feel that dilution of shareholders equity is a problem with NUH...and that was stated by Justin early on in the piece...that he wanted to protect investors from that. As a matter of fact once we really get rolling (all things going well) wouldn't surpruse me to see a buy back share arrangement down the track...but just speculating on point.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.