NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nuh media thread, page-622

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    BobbyKennedy,

Good to hear that someone actually understands reality.

"Very high risk play in a very competitive, young sector". Most people like to only ponder of the upside but not the high risk that comes with the possible high returns.

Raised the issue for over a month now that NUH has to find finance to expand their production capacity. The longer this takes the more the market will get nervous. When the announcement of Best Buys was announced the stock could not break 12 cents. In fact it went back to 10cents within 24 hours. This was the technical sell for me. Was thinking of picking back stock but now I feel that there is a raising on the way so will consider picking the stock after confirmation of funding.

For some people the only manipulation is their own self manipulation ... convincing themselves that there is somehow a "conspiracy" against them. You see it in every stock that experiences a downtrend. Excuses are "in for the long term", "Fundamentals are all good so everything will come back" and "Its shaking the tree and I am not selling cheap" are three excuses on top of my head.

Nuheara has to confirm NUMBERS with relations to expected sales, margins and how quickly can they ramp up. NUH is still a $56m if people are forgetting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.