NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

If a fund manager looked after my money I just care about the...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    If a fund manager looked after my money I just care about the value of portfolio. Its all about money. Don't care about the excuse. If the Fund manager is losing money (especially in a market uptrend) then the Fund manager deserves to be sacked.

For anyone to sell NUH down they have to hold stock in the first place. This means they had to pay for the stock. Once you own a stock its your right to hold/buy or sell. For anyone that is going for "short selling" conspiracy you can throw that out the window. For a test I actually spoke to 7 brokers that I have accounts with, in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane to see if I can short the stock (never had the intention to follow through) and none of them could do it. These are brokers that took up stock in the last 6c raising back in November 2016 as well. Also short selling has to be disclosed with ASIC.

In the case you are correct (which I doubt) and instos/sophisticated investors are playing hardball and management knows this, then they absolutely botched their attempt at this latest upcoming raising which seems more likely by the day as cash reserves run down. They should have raised capital when the company was not under pressure to get cash. When you are desperate for cash expect others to squeeze you, this is just how business works.

The market will always have sellers. No stock has 100% holders. You have people who will talk up the stock only to sell (like that one poster we had in). If there is to be a raising there will be sellers. In the end if buying momentum is stronger then the stock likely appreciates. If selling momentum is stronger then the stock falls regardless of its fundamentals.

If there is a raising on the way expect the stock to trade back towards the raising price.

Every person has their own methods. I hope this stock eventually looks after everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.