NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nuh media thread, page-6888

1. 11,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Why not the bottom line ?
    Good question.
    All things being equal, it should be 20c by now, but I don't believe things are equal, atm.
    It's no secret that i think the price has been suppressed and manipulated for a long time .
    For what reason ? Well there's been a few theories bounced around, more attractive for a takeover bid, is one.
    Once again it comes back to belief, faith, gut feeling, call it what you want, but only time will tell.
    One thing that makes me hang in there, is early memories from a2m , for example, I was reading about it's popularity in Chinese newspaper's, then there was a guy mark06, who wrote on HC (and was suspended for it) telling us how he worked in a factory watching truck loads of infant formula leave the depot daily, and yet the SP bounced around between $1.68 and $2.00 for what seemed like an eternity.
    Then just when most had given up, it took off, $2.50/ $3.50/ $4/$5 and so on until it peaked at $13.78 (from memory )
    Anyway you get my point.
    I know you were one of the early believers here,and are now somewhat disillusioned and disappointed , perhaps you've lost money or just got tired of waiting, i don't know, but hopefully we will all have some answers soon ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.