NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nuh media thread, page-7053

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Mmmm...can't be everywhere all of the time I guess.

Good thing is that hearables are getting mainstream press at zero cost to us. Now wrt to our current range where the line of distinction is the augmented hearing capabilities for in turn IQbuds for those with normal hearing and Boosts for those with afflicted hearing the brands being highlighted here are in line with our Lives which aren't on stream yet.

Maybe that's why they aren't mentioned here?

Also have to say (and could be wrong but working from memory...previous AFR article re the IQbuds was ok but a bit underwhelming I thought...have vague recollection that the reviewer didn't really explore the tech or hadn't grasped the augmented hearing aspect well...anyway others might have better recollection and I could be thinking of a different media outlet but pretty sure it was AFR and the article was signed off by a bearded bloke as opposed to an "AFR contributor" as is the case with this article which makes me question whether it's a combined ad for Jabra/B&O/Sony?

Wouldn't worry about it...the general consumer tech aspect is getting exposure to the public and steering them towards wireless...and that's really the first step to adoption rates of any new tech...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.