NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Looks like Nuheara is having an effect on electronics retailers...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Looks like Nuheara is having an effect on electronics retailers around the globe. And if todays announcement is anything to go off - pharmaceuticals in Middle-east.

Anyway, Quinta GMBH is a huge German electronics retailer and it now has Nuheara's IQ buds as their newest product for sale. This article also got posted to their website (again I've relied on google translate).

https://www.quinta.biz/blog/detail/sCategory/52/blogArticle/38

NUHEARA IQbuds - Intelligent wireless headphones

18.07.18 09:30 0 comments

Nuheara's IQbuds wireless headphones feature high-quality sound, tap-to-touch control, hands-free calls and long battery life. The most important feature, however, is the individual control of ambient noise - the user himself determines how much he wants to hear around him.

Nuheara's innovative Intelligent Noise Cancellation (SINC) speech amplification technology allows users to hear conversations in noisy environments such as restaurants or bars. Not only are disturbing noises eliminated, but the ambient noise is drowned out by the language. So conversations can be heard much better. The IQbuds also deliver top-quality sound. They also integrate augmented hearing in wireless headphones for the first time. This means that the user can mix digital audio with real-world sounds to create their own personal sound experience. The tap-touch control is unique to Nuheara. By simply tapping on the ear or the headphones you can navigate between the features of IQbuds, creating your personal listening experience with the perfect mix of digital and real world - without touching the smartphone. With the help of the customizable app, the IQbuds are further adapted to the needs of the user. One battery charge allows up to four hours of Bluetooth streaming and up to eight hours of enhanced listening. Using the headphones in the supplied charging cradle quadruples these values.

The headphones can be easily connected via Bluetooth 4.2 to iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones or Mac computers. In addition to the headphones, the charging cradle and the USB cable, the scope of delivery also includes eight differently sized earplugs to perfectly adapt the headphones to the ear shape of the user, ensuring ideal wearing comfort.

All these presentations and touring around the globe is really helping NUH reach a lot of different markets. The more avenues to sales means the greater amount of coverage NUH receives, and subsequently results in more sales. I cannot wait to see the total sale for the quarter. I predict Nuheara will be making waves in the industry over the next 12-18 months as their continue to expand their sales channels and product lines. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.