NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nuh media thread, page-11192

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    NUH never has made that 1 metre claim. Know why because it's an idiotic claim to make.

That claim was made by Braghi (dodgy as) and the topic has been historically covered DYOR. I remember having a good laugh about Brsghi's 1 metre promise and stating how do you police that empty promise for water proof guarantee purposes.

I've provided support for the "7" rating and what I get back (as expected) is your unsupported narrative that's followed by more unsupported opinion.

Show me something to support your opinion. Your propensity for re-writing history is unreal. You make the claims and insinuations then the burden to verify them rests with you. Seems to me all you do is put out fake news and force other posters to disprove the negative insinuations.

You carefully craft those insinuations and limit their scope so that you can then rely on your caveat to justify yourself. The insinuations you make are clear and ehy anyone eould retract fom their original position where they mske the call is beyond me. In other words your posts are generally framed wiyhin a "plausible deniability' framework IMO.

Now as per my original post...please show me that the "7" rating is wrong. Tell me why thar "7" rating would not be the case for the Max's. Tell me why you don't contact the Co and get confirmation of the issue. Tell me why you didn't accept a free pair of IQ Boosts. Tell me why you're singled out as someone entitled to be made such sn offer. Tell me why you failed to address all of the questions I raised and then fire back with unverified narrative to only a small part of the original post?

You pedantically raise and question the finest points of other's posts. I want to know why you think you shouldn't be held to the same standard? What makes you the exception to the rule?

Fascinating!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.