NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nuh media thread, page-215

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Latest from Indiegogo updates:

Dear Backers,

First and foremost, we want to thank you all for your support through the fulfillment stage of our campaign.
    Without your support the dream of the truly revolutionary IQbuds™, the world’s first augment hearing earbuds to ship to consumers, would not have been realized.
    Your encouragement is really appreciated and we love receiving comments like this from Paulo yesterday on our Indiegogo page:
    “With these new videos popping out on YouTube I am anxiously awaiting for my babies to arrive in the post! The earbuds will give the competition a hard time and I’m so happy to have been a part of this amazing crowd funding project! Great job Nuheara.”
    Here is the video Paulo was talking about shot at CES in Las Vegas a few weeks ago where over 3,000 people tried on IQbuds™.

We know some of you have already received IQbuds™ and we’re thrilled with all the feedback we are getting. We love receiving comments like this from a backer on Facebook:
    “So overall I am a very happy camper, extremely glad that I made a decision to buy at the very early stages of the campaign, very happy to be one of the first in the world to own one, and very happy that they will provide me with solutions to some of the hearing issues I have in different environments.
    We also know that many of you are anxiously awaiting your IQbuds™ so here is the shipping update:
    --We are currently shipping to Australian and New Zealand iOS backers and this should be completed by the end of January.
    --The plan is to commence shipping to USA/Canada iOS backers early February and complete this by end of February.
    --For EU, Asia and the rest of the world iOS backers we plan to complete shipping by early March.
    --The plan is to commence Android shipping by mid-to-late February and complete this by the end of March.
    PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a shipping notification via email just before your IQbuds™ are shipped to you.
    We will keep you up-to-date over the coming weeks on our progress and we’ll continue to share some of the feedback and videos we have collected over the last few weeks.
    Thanks again backers!

~Team Nuheara

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.