NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nuh media thread, page-9681

1. Jbe
    925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Very interesting figures Howard. Rough calcs would imply someone using that InnerScope kiosk to do a hearing screening roughly every 30min during business hours, 7 days per week! That kiosk is going to cop a beating ... but ...

Your article also states that Innerscope anticipates generating $20k in revenue per month for each kiosk!

I believe Nuheara currently have 15 kiosks - 10 in Best Buy and 5 in Specsaver trial stores. A question I had when initially reading the 4c was how much money is Nuheara going to put in rolling out these automated interactive kiosks in the short / medium term? Think about the cost of a cabinet, touchscreen, headphones, cloud software, delivery, installation and ongoing maintenance ~ $1k to $2k a pop? What is the anticipated revenue generated from each hearing kiosk and payback period?

But with revenues of $20k per month !!! Just pour half the advertising and marketing budget this quarter into 500 kiosks, roll out across Nuheara's worldwide established B&M network and you've got at least $50 million in revenue by the end of the year! cool.png

Call me cynical but worth having a look at Innerscope's stock chart Howard (INND). Less than two years ago sitting at 40c. Now just over 1c. frown.png

Best putting on the grumpy old man hat when reading info off the interwebs (or in company announcements).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.