NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

You have pretty much nailed it your summary @Android789and so,...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    You have pretty much nailed it your summary @Android789

and so, we now enter, a not so unknown phase in SP trajectory.

With the benefit of hindsight I should have sold at 5.8 and re entered at 3.4 / 3.6.

but in truth, with my original average, I still maintain it was the worth the risk. no great harm done to me personally and I still hold on the basis of blue sky thinking.

As a few have acknowledged, the Q4 wasn't really that bad. However, this stock has a target on its back courtesy of previous failings and yet again, we re enter a highly predictable new cycle of SP suppression.

the fundamentals have never looked better but I acknowledge the short term pain of longs with liquidity impatience.

thankfully I've not bet the farm and I remain happy to see through the current cycle.

Yes, it does lead to additional frustration on the impending upturn, but I do poses the patience and financial security to see if out.

I appreciate a limited number will have either lost faith, or unfortunately don't enjoy the liquidity to see out the next 6 months.

however, the before mentioned thankfully only make up a very small percentage of the register. although, i do confess the current percentage drop in SP makes the above a harder sell.

the current action will inherently attract the interest of non believing / non holders who are more than happy to comment.

however, noise remains noise, and let's be honest, it steams from a basic human response, to revel in others perceived misfortune.

If you can't stand the heat , then get out the kitchen. As a number of investors have duly done.

Although, it's worth questioning what percentage of holders have done just that? and couple this along with, for every seller, there's a buyer?

Each to their own I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.