NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

People go quite crazy about this. It turns into crazy flame wars...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    People go quite crazy about this. It turns into crazy flame wars or people picking a side and having to vehemently defend that side against all logic.

Personally the Quarterly let me down, the director selling isn’t a great look and that plus the tone of the quarterly ( massively upbeat) when the quarterly was poor says to me the directors of this are amateurs in handling an asx listed company… which isn’t that surprising because it’s a small cap.

so I sold from a large holding to a small holding and now sit back and wait. I feel the directors are aren’t amazing at running a company and don’t understand disciplined capital management… probably because the upper management team seems to be an echo chamber (spend more money in all situations).. personally I’d love to see them get some pessimistic prick on the board who questioned every dollar spent (ie. the wildcats sponsorship) and made sure reporting reflected conditions (ie. understanding how putting a somber tone on a disappointing quarterly actually reflects positively)

my opinion of the directors doesn’t change the fact that, HP would be hoping to sell millions of these units a year. Whether they do or don’t is unknown (hence this is a speculative investment!) but I could guarantee anyone on this forum, that a business selling 80 million laptops would not waste their time on a new product if they couldn’t foresee the product potentially doing well.

if they get anywhere near a million, or even half of that, nuheara is worth multiples of today… despite any flaws I may or may not perceive in the management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.