NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

NUH - TA / Chart, page-174

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I dont want to start a director fanclub but having been here for a while I would say management.

They had a desktop prototype but asic knocked them back. So raised privately and got the prototype done when they had originally told asic they would.

So then they raised at a higher price to list.

They then started their fundraising which I thought was professionally done, including the tour where I got to meet Justin and David and whilst I know every company official is part salesman I felt there was a nobullshit to them. Anyway the fundraising was a success imo and the tour was a great way to get all those vids of genuine responses to use in their campaign.

They then had to get a manufacturer and they got Flex.

They then had to get distributors and they got Wynit as the first.

They then had to meet their timeline for production of first units and their sending out which they more or less did.

They then had to launch the product and they chose the biggest event and did it with a splash.

My only real complaint would be to do with the last cr but i have seen worse and the overhang was worked through and I effectively got to partake.

And in the background I think they have done a good job with influencers and various interest groups.

Anyway surely a lot better than nearly every other RTO that I have looked at in terms of setting out a plan and exceeding at nearly every step imo. 14mths from desktop to world launch is pretty impressive.

But dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.