NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Today and maybe the next few days would be a short term...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Today and maybe the next few days would be a short term consolidation phase.

Small rise immediately on news and now being sold after news is a couple hours old. Likely shows that the announcement was anticipated and there was a lot of trading on this anticipation. Then "buy on rumour and sell on news" kicks in.

Likely NUH will consolidate further in the next couple of days before resuming a direction (guessing 75% upwards and 25% downwards). NUH will still need to churn more volume (20m at least) in the short term.

NUH in the last 3 trading weeks likely has attracted a lot of day-trading looking for a few pips, combine with anticipation of news, will see this sort of action. Seen this sort of action on ALK (late June 2016 to November 2016) and GGG (June 2016 to October 2016) and was lucky enough to trade these. Another stock that did this, was lucky to get in big-time, was MBK (April 2016 to October 2016).

My overall analysis is that NUH is very healthy and the recent rise from Mid-December till now is the start of a longer re-rating phase.

Of course NUH will need to feed the market with more news in the next 2-3 months, which I expect them to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.