NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

NUH - Takeover by Samsung explained, page-17

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    this post is just my opinion and my last post on this company.

oh dear, a disaster of a quarterly that was as predicted and looking at the expected expenditure for the next quarter more of the same.

I can’t see this company turning the cash burn and poor sales around. Share price looks buoyant given the outlook.

If it was a company valued according to its IP it should just shut down to stop loosing all the shareholders money on a non-profitable product (as shown by big company losses).

What a poor company, it is simply failing. I wanted it to do well but it just hasn’t . I lost a bit but if I held on it would have been a lot. I just thought if nuheara was going to do it, it would have done it by now. Cash burn is too high for it to be around much longer and I doubt there will be much support for the inevitable next capital raise. glad I sold out and I would only be interested in ever looking at this if sales explode- but the 10 In store iPads are hardly going to do that.

All the best, don’t bother attacking me as I have left the building Yes, apparently i am a donkey that sold out.

As always, good luck to the faithful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.