NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

this post is just my opinion and my last post on this company....

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    this post is just my opinion and my last post on this company.

oh dear, a disaster of a quarterly that was as predicted and looking at the expected expenditure for the next quarter more of the same.

I can’t see this company turning the cash burn and poor sales around. Share price looks buoyant given the outlook.

If it was a company valued according to its IP it should just shut down to stop loosing all the shareholders money on a non-profitable product (as shown by big company losses).

What a poor company, it is simply failing. I wanted it to do well but it just hasn’t . I lost a bit but if I held on it would have been a lot. I just thought if nuheara was going to do it, it would have done it by now. Cash burn is too high for it to be around much longer and I doubt there will be much support for the inevitable next capital raise. glad I sold out and I would only be interested in ever looking at this if sales explode- but the 10 In store iPads are hardly going to do that.

All the best, don’t bother attacking me as I have left the building Yes, apparently i am a donkey that sold out.

As always, good luck to the faithful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.