NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Nuheara (ASX: NUH) Q1 FY24 Webinar Link, page-77

1. 9,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 853

As you have probably worked out I don't believe there will be many buyers from walk past foot traffic in store in the position they occupy. IMO NUH should have just gone walmart online only or tried Sams only and targetted technology aware buyers that way. Well numbers may be large rthan NUH have previously experienced in recent times but Walmart needs big numbers to keep product.

Walmart have done brilliantly to "play" 5 suppliers into a display and have them stocked so they can say they are a OTC player, Walmarts goal is to supply in every sector and be on all searches and their downside is zero - they will get advertising , display cost ,wharehouse and promotion revenue in the end regardless.

Unless the promotion comes free as a introduction of a new OTC line and display continues to " cost" nothing ( assuming sales volume supports that) Walmart has effectively forced the timing , forced comparison of product in same display , forced rrp pricing and got representation in sector. Unless they see other businesses reap volume in that sector they will sit on that position and then in future bleed suppliers suppliers like NUH IMO. That is the big store retail game.

New product next year - Walmart love that Unless there is significant difference that the consumer can recognise and be aware of a new price point will be hard to justify and NUH have little to no negotation power unless signifcant volume and product recognition and sector recognition has eventuated.

Just being realistic about retail and reality that people with mild / moderate hearing loss are going to take a long time before they are aware and educated about the sector IMO

Positives of being in the Walmart eco system is that NUH will have thad to get professional advice at many stages and I just hope they have taken some on board and realise it is all not rosey and $ falling to bottom line as it is constant with Walmart to perforn at every level from delivery , support to wararnty etc. Should this product sell then they will know all the quirks of Walmart on introduction of next product so it wont be as larger learning curve. I think Walmart would be surprised at IMO NUH low sales via best buy through wrong targetting and possible disagreement IMO and Crutchfield a sWalmart normally require resume of results to get a product into store as they want competitirs to also promote products that Walmart also stock and other retailer are the price pathfinders..
    Last edited by Teddyward: 07/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.