NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Some background info on Dave Kemp and his family company...

1. 4,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Some background info on Dave Kemp and his family company (Oaktree Products) history .....

https://futurear.co/about/

an exert form the web page is below ...
    About Oaktree Products

Oaktree Products was started in 1992 by my parents, Margy and Bob Kemp. What began as a true Mom & Pop shop in our basement distributing one line of products (our brand, Audiologist’s Choice), has grown to become the largest distributor of clinical supplies and assistive listening devices to the hearing healthcare professional.

We’re a family company through-and-through, employing my brothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, and friends. We take great pride in our team and level of service to the hearing care professional.

Over the course of 28 years, we’ve found that in addition to great service and competitive prices, providing insight to the professional can be tremendously valuable. By serving as an educational resource to our industry through informational videos, blog content and infographics, Oaktree helps to consolidate important information for the busy professional.

Future Ear is my attempt at creating a resource for the hearing healthcare professional by aggregating and distilling down the most relevant information that pertains to the intersection of hearing healthcare and technology.
    Last edited by Laup56: 19/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.