NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hmmm...presume that's USD? Which translates to a tad under...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Hmmm...presume that's USD? Which translates to a tad under $9,000 AUD. Throw in the old Roger (aptly named) for what an extra K? Didn't I estimate the whole phoney baloney "Blacky"at $10K? I must be having one of those super power moments!

That's for each "Blacky" PSAP with extra volume = hearing aid...right?

Ohhh but Blacky's not rechargeable is it...no it isn't...as it relies on disposable 312-size batteries. Know why guys? Cos you can't get the necessary power density into rechargeable batteries to drive these things and how natural is the sound going to be coming out of these given their size limitations...I can just imagine! comparatively Crappy Crapola IMO. Ohhh and no mention of how much extra is ongoing annual servicing and mandatory training before they want you upsell to the next "goldy" release? We know that's the gangster Cartel's main methodology for the inevitable cannibalism that hearables are going to cause their industry...their peak representative body has already laid that policy out for all it's members. By the way Kicks I don't distinguish between the Big5 and the audiologists to me it's an integrated self sustaining oligopoly. One side builds em'the other side flogs em'.

So happy to see the Cartel have managed to up the ante...LOL. Bluetooth non rechargeable non-dynamic sound output AND they pinched our "super power" slogan!

I love Phonak...many thanks @Jbe for first bringing "blacky" and prior to that the squid jig Eargo at a lowly $3,000 ech wasn't it??? to the forums attention! Baha Ha!

Ahhh yes the SUPER POWER (semi dumb) PSAP no less...(by the way...get your own catchphrase PHONAK!!...you price gouging prpaganda pumping scumbags. Senator Warren has all the ammunition she needs to deregulate the entire Hearing Aid industry just by pointing to this outrageous new protectionist movement by the Hearing Aid Cartel IMO).

Seriously, we gotta get a FDA approval for hearing aid status one of these days. Looks like we just need to go to a gloss look with our Gen3 Max Form open up the throttle and pump up the volume another what? 50 Dolby and we'll have the most advanced Hearing Aid ever made...or is that stretching it? I don't think so!

I can see it all in my crystal ball...Nuheara Gen4 "Blacky"...our first ever true wireless automatically adjusting hearing aid for those with serious and profound hearing loss at an astounding introductory offer of $55o AUD...does everything including washing the dishes via bluetooth connectivity to your dishwasher...see our accessories section for the widget you can plug to your dumb dishwasher...o'wise seamlessly integrates to your smart dishwasher via our multiple channel BT5 functionality via the voice assistant of your choice (same deal for all smart devices in the not too distant future by the way).

Doesn't take much imagination does it? Story writes itself to anyone that understandsthe tech with the option of little flat speakers instead of diaghram speakers at $550!

Ohhh well...let's not get ahead of ourselves huh?

The audiology industry has one foot in the grave IMO...dead man walking...they just don't know it yet and their arrogance after decades of ripping off the public is coming to a close!

All IMO and DYOR!

Back to my own musings...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.