NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

One thing that worries me is that most of the people have no...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    One thing that worries me is that most of the people have no idea what IQbuds can do. They all see it as an ordinary wireless earbuds, which are the same to Jaybirds, future Apple wireless EarPods and so on.

Even on HC here, I can see a lot of people doing the same - assuming that it is just a wireless earbuds. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it is their fault for assuming that. No buyers are going to look into too much details like us, we do it because we are investing in the company whereas they're looking for 'cool' products to buy.

Letting customers know what IQbuds can do is really important to Nuheara. Doing MLT everywhere with about capacity of 100 per sessions aren't going to make IQbuds grow exponentially.

This is where I get stuck, I can't think of a way where people can get to try IQbuds and find out about its functionality and so on. Sales team isn't going to work at this point because IQbuds won't ship until December, plus Nuheara is trying to lower their cash burn rate at this stage.

Another thing that I have been thinking of is the battery life, I understand that the management are trying their best to improve battery life. But they put IQbuds out there as almost similar as an hearing aid. Hearing aid typically have days of battery whereas IQbuds have about 4 hours, which I think could be one of the future problem that will restrict potential customers from buying IQbuds.

So if IQbuds are to be seen as only wireless earbuds, potential customers aren't going to buy it because IQbuds is just another wireless earbuds and they can find cheaper and cooler ones. It will stay like that forever until they really get to try it.

Also, I have noticed that most of the people who showed up to MLT mostly made up of people age 30 and above. My own opinion is that IQbuds should be marketed more to millennials, including people ages around where they are attending university. It's counterintuitive, and it is one of the 'secret' I believe in. People always see uni students as poor, or just enough to live by.

But if you see, most of them have MacBooks, iPhones, cars, able to buy 'cool' gadgets. They buy 'cool' gadgets not because they want to use the features , it's because those features are cool and they want them, when they actually aren't using any of them. They're also the early adopters as most of the university students like myself - born in 90s. People born in 90s or earlier went through some unprecedented technological and cultural change.

I am really interested to find out the average age of backers of IQbuds in Indiegogo. But I doubt that's possible.

Nonetheless, all of them that I said are just my opinion. Any views or input is welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.