NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

To continue with my previous 'problem', by reading this article,...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    To continue with my previous 'problem', by reading this article, Justin is a visionary and ambitious guy.

"Adding to this, Miller stressed the company is not out to create another cool widget or gadget. The company’s strategy is not to simply create a product that integrates with, and extends the utility of, existing technology, but to build a platform ecosystem. The vision is, in many ways, similar to that of Apple’s before it launched the first iPhone. Apple didn’t just create a hardware product, it created a platform, allowing developers to then create apps that are compatible with Apple’s mobile operating system."

That part has caught my attention the most. I love how he's already looking that far into the future already. With the free-to-access Apple Swift, I can see Nuheara's future platform for IQbuds to greatly benefit from it.

*People have been talking about how 'oh, it'd only be cool if it has translation feature.' To stop that from going on forever, Nuheara doesn't have to put anything other hardware into IQbuds for that to work, mic(which is already in it) will do. All it takes is to build the app for translation.

David also said: "Generally, they (startups) are not as comfortable making that big leap into the global market, whether it’s through Asia or the US."

“When you’re in an emerging tech company, speed is absolutely critical,” said Miller.

Their execution speed are just ridiculously fast. Nuheara has gone global already in its infancy stage.

“we didn’t want to put ourselves out there if we weren’t sure we can do it. We came out in confidence knowing we’re on track to building what we [envisaged].”

I'm also expecting the shipping for Indiegogo backers sooner than the schedule. Even if they choose to add more features or improve IQbuds' hardwares, I am confident IQbuds will be shipped on schedule. As for production numbers, I will stay on my belief that Justin will not release anything about it unless he is very SURE and CERTAIN of the numbers.

Any input/opinion is welcome

( I am suppose to be studying for my final exams and I am here doing all this reading. Wish me luck for my exam,people)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.