NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Nuheara - From Inception to Now, page-3

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I first bought in on the 29/4/2106, when the announcement for extending the pre-order campaign was extended. I have added since then on 3 separate occasions and haven't sold any.
    Looks like our faith in the company is about to be rewarded very soon. I am not very high tech but I believed in the product from the first time I read about it, as I have a reasonable level of industrial deafness, so was aware of the need for products like this.
    I did not expect the level of success they have had to date and they are only just starting.
    In my opinion this could be a real money maker and I know many of you feel the same way.
    In those early days there was chat about the potential to assist emerging virtual reality products, nothing has been mentioned on this lately, so just wondering if it has already out grown this or could this be a possible extra market in the future.
    I am very pleased the way management have handled most things and I plan to be here for the long term. AIMO.
    Thanks to all the regular posters who make keep these threads informative with all the sales updates etc.

Cheers

Lone-Ranger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.