NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Nuheara IQstream - Review

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    My life just changed.

l am in my 7th decade of life. Not old, but certainly not young. My hearing is not bad, but certainly not good.

Nuheara IQBoost was my first step into enhanced hearing and helped me to be more aware of my surroundings, have better discussions in noisy places and really enjoy podcasts while still able to conduct conversations.

Controlling "the world" volume has been very handy to be in whatever it raring space you choose, without offending people, as normally happens with full block out buds.

Today, l got to finally set up my new IQstreams.

l needed to update the software before anything worked. No big deal.

The connection to home theatre was pretty easy, as long as one reads the instructions.

Pairing the IQstream to the phone was dead simple and then.........l could hear the TV as loud or quiet as l wish, without touching the tv/sound system volume. All this via strong bluetooth signal.

Unbelievable!

I can still world on/ world off, and engage in family discussions, though l can now choose to let everyone know l can't hear them.

Thank you Nuheara. My little closed sound system works perfectly, with no sound latency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.