NXL 2.68% $3.06 nuix limited

Had dinner with institutional mates yesterday, these guys move...

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Had dinner with institutional mates yesterday, these guys move markets and tend to buy through various entities to remain in stealth mode below 5% substantial holding notice requirements to accumulate the remaining free float of a company. In this case, circa 25% is in free float as the top 20 holders are around 75% ownership of NXL with no intention or need for selling now. You don't become top 20 as a poor person, only the rich folks are in the top 20 and they won't sell out at the bottom because they have the means and time to hold until $$$ fruits bear.

Word on the street is that the 2 days of red prior to yesterday that brought the price from $1.59 close to $1.39 close were engineered sell offs to spook the weak holders into selling out their pansy a$$ positions into accumulating folks standing by to collect their shares before a re-rating back much higher in the short term.

Insto mates are moving in strong, expect $1.50+ in trading today. Full disclosure, I've taken my position yesterday after sufficient due diligence that justifies $2+ valuation in the short term.

Bonus upside for NXL would be a takeover play with 2023 having seen significant $Billions of M&A transactions by the big fish across the tech landscape. No doubt there will be opportunistic companies looking at NXL now at these valuations doing the math and preparing indicative offers to buy the tech rather than build it in house. If a company comes in today at current prices, they'll probably offer a premium of ~50% to VWAP or a range of ~$3 to $4 with shareholder approval.

Exciting times for NXL, they have the tech, they're not just touting AI, they're actually providing real $ value in it, real use cases and will capture significant upside to the bottom line and make many shareholders a motza.

Will be doubling my long position in the morning. Happy investing folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.080(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $989.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.13 $2.95 $2.250M 733.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35985 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 5513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.06
  Change
0.080 ( 2.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.00 $3.13 $3.00 40997
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.