NXL 6.86% $3.27 nuix limited

Nuix - A Monumental Disappointment, page-16

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    All the best with your residual Nuix investment. You were one of the sane voices among all the vultures operating in these threads and it was always refreshing to read your views and insights.

The market is full of volatility, irrationality and greed. Just as everyone was singing praises of the company soon after IPO, you can now see the witch hunters with their torches and pitchforks braying for blood. Fortunately humans have short lived memories. The damning findings of the Royal Commission which looked into the misconduct in the banking sector makes whatever Nuix is facing at the moment look like a walk in the park. Yet in due course the targeted banks not only recovered from that setback but are thriving.

As an investor or customer, I would have been at unease had I seen the Company bunkering down against the media and regulatory salvo that it is facing and not owning up to its past mistakes. I might have sold out of my own investment if I saw that happening. However its clear that the board is earnestly making the required governance changes to put this sordid saga behind including cutting ties with Castagna, replacing the CEO and CFO, hiring a new COO to help streamline operations and putting in place a head of investor relations to help manage communications with the market. The Chairman has foreshadowed changes to Nuix’s compensation model in a move designed to bolster morale inside the business and emphasised that he wants to build a culture where staff are empowered and encouraged to raise concerns, even when they differ from the views of those higher up the chain. All these efforts wont lead to an overnight change in the fortunes of the company however they should bear fruit in due course.

You can never be sure what the future holds for your investment or life in general. If we all knew what we had to know the market wouldn't have existed. I could be wrong but given my assessment of the current situation, I see a greater probability of things improving for the company rather than deteriorating which is why I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.