NXL 2.00% $3.06 nuix limited

Correct. I agree with this DFIt’s not always short term numbers...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Correct. I agree with this DF

It’s not always short term numbers that drive successful investment decisions. Emotion within the market always overshoots both to the upside and downside. The momentum of bad news driven by the media (IPO, consultants, ex-CEO, multiple adjusted earnings forecasts etc.) is front and centre for now. I believe they will change the CEO to adjust the narrative, although the Chairman was extremely supportive at the Investor Day a couple of weeks ago. Let’s see. The Chairman seems to be a good leader. He has to support his team (at least publicly) during this volatile period to galvanise them - otherwise this situation gets worst and he loses to locker room. I will purchase more at low 2’s if it gets there but will sit and observe for now. Certainly not jumping ship.

Delays in contracts is understandable. If I was negotiating with Nuix I would be delaying for a better deal. Nuix can’t just undercut themselves to secure the forecasted contract volumes for the FY results. I’d wait it out a few months, allow the customer to trial to product/upsells, and maintain the value of the brand and platform. Like I have said previously, the customers aren’t investors. They love the product and it is proven. Let the market noise play out - as this Nuix platform will be around and evolve for years to come. A growing total addressable market with an increasing need to manage the diverse array of data compounding globally....

There are a lot of positive catalysts for an uptick in price - Management change, large contract award. The platform/engines is respected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.060(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $989.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.08 $2.98 $3.050M 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2100 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 6070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.