NXL 2.01% $3.04 nuix limited

Nuix catalysts going forward, page-37

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    anyone read the rask article by Lachlan Burr on NXL, I can't seem to share on mobile device

its a great summary of where things are at for Nuix and holders, a lot of people claim to have seen it coming but alot of people are still holding, averaging down, kicking themselves and feeling disappointed, myself included.

HC can be a powerful forum for investing with people of all different backgrounds and investing experience coming together to share information and opinions, it gives investors a place to exchange thoughts with others like minded or contrarian, rather than chewing your mates ears off who usually don't care.

all bs aside this investment had caught me out because of, my entry price, the rate at which it dropped and the poor quality performance of the managment from the start. The managerial team, CEO, board and directors have caused the drastic negative perception and cowards impact to the share price. and need to be reviewed held accountable, and cleaned up quick smart. The sector is good and so is the nuix engine, whilst also the product easily scalable.

2 things come for mind to me,
    why sell this now when I can sell June 30 if I really want,
    why sell this year when I call June 30 next year if I really want ?

it's a shame I've tied capital up, and I'll probably throw more in to get under $4, but I've decided that to sell this in fustrstion or anger now would not be smart, as things are starting to suggest the downside is less than the upside over the next 24 months

you'd have to be stupid to make a mistake in hindsight, so spare me the mindless I knew it after it happened bs, plus I'm equally as happy to ignore all the apes to the moon business too

thanks to all who have made genuine contributions over the week, I always bring myself back to my initial timeframe for investment nowadays if I got in thinking 2-5 years, I'm going to stay 2-5 years, even if I've had to put some extra money in to average down.

no love by June 2023 and I'll put my tail up my arse and move on, until then I look forward to hearing from all the people who put though into their posts, even if they are a fantasy

I think ive seen 10 videos on you tube, from weekly investment shows with fund managers recommend this as a buy in December, saying thing like don't sell your gains on this one, it could easily run to 10 billion, the next apt, ect ect, I wonder if they all held or sold, is this the bottom? no one knows? is it a discount from the IPO yes, was I spewing when I missed the IPO? not the same way I spewing all day on Monday

good luck everyone and be kind
    Last edited by Drtyflthy: 03/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
0.060(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $985.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.08 $2.96 $1.249M 411.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 26348 $3.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.04 9954 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.