NXL 3.31% $6.56 nuix limited

There is a lot of bad resentment towards Nuix.I even posted the...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    There is a lot of bad resentment towards Nuix.
    I even posted the other week about whether there could be a potential law suit against them due to the way the float over promised and totally under delivered and coped flack from one particular member in this group. However this news article kind of backed up my theory on the stock which has also knocked close to 10% of the market value today.

I still hold and like Nuix. I am not down as much as some, but I got in at around 4.50. I'm still down a fair bit.
    However what I do not believe is when people say this stock cannot recover. It certainly can, and this stocks performance is now 100% in the best interest of the management of this company to turn around.

Remember even the worst business can be oversold, and I personally believe this stock has a floor. The business has really good technology, something that has a high barrier of entry. What that floor price is we do not know. However so much negativity surrounds this stock that eventually that will be priced in. When they report their audited results, if there is anything positive from their numbers, I expect this stock to pick up again. I am not expecting this to get even close to IPO price anytime soon. In order for it to do so, it needs to have back to back results that are on the positive side of expectations. So management have a lot of work to do knowing full well the blowtorch that is aimed squarely at them.

I'm still holding this stock, and am considering averaging down at some point. But will likely hold out until they report their results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.210(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $2.155B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.40 $6.63 $6.31 $11.04M 1.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $6.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.58 7126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.