NXL 0.89% $3.34 nuix limited

Just re-read the 21 April "Nuix revises FY21 forecasts - market...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Just re-read the 21 April "Nuix revises FY21 forecasts - market release" - as well as the Macquarie Conference Presentation. We need to be clear that COVID has been a very difficult period for a lot of organisations globally (stating the obvious) and I can understand the accelerated change to consumption licenses as a variable cost exposure to Nuix customers rather than a fixed costing model. This is very important to note, and understandable of any organisation in slow and uncertain times where 'EBITDA and Quarterly Last Estimate' protection / stabilisation is paramount. 2020 and 2021 FY EBITDA stabilisation in a large way has been orchestrated by optimising bottom-line expenses rather than hoping for top-line growth. Easy to understand the acceleration to consumption licenses in this climate and also understandable that this was unexpected.

As quoted in this updated and known to most here - "The fundamental revenue drivers for Nuix are strong and underpinned by a growing order book and pipeline. It reflects the underlying strength of the Nuix software offering, a sticky, loyal customer base, strong growth in new business and an increase in order size"

This Nuix sentiment speed-bump is an opportunity. I picked up another parcel today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.34
Change
-0.030(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.080B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.45 $3.33 $1.775M 525.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3222 $3.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 3222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.