NXL 2.68% $3.06 nuix limited

Nuix - Future outlook. Where to from here?

1. 1,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I couldn't help but sit down and again go through the latest market report. My focus (as it has always been) is the long term outlook. Does that still make me sleep well at night? Letsee:

Some long-term future focused statements from the report:

1. Nuix is investing in, and accelerating, our product development pipeline, including Engine as a Service.
    In addition, we are building and enhancing our Sales and Distribution capability as planned.

2. As an organisation, Nuix is investing for growth, with the benefits of this increased level of investment to flow in future periods.

3. Nuix is leaning forward to invest in further sales, distribution and development capabilities, given the medium-term opportunities available to us. In addition, we are continuing our work on migration of the core engine to a SaaS offering and other development work.

4. Our Consumption ACV has grown in excess of 20% since the full year result.

5. (Topos) Our Product, Solutions and Engineering teams continue to focus on innovation within and extending our portfolio, to address the increasing file types and use cases that set Nuix apart from its competitors.

6. Nuix’s balance sheet remains robust with net cash of $57m as at 22 November.

Yes, I am a bit worried with the free fall; it is much more than I anticipated and seems PE firms and some instos are exiting with massive losses, maybe to put their remaining money to better use.

As for me, I will still hold out until 2024 as planned as I am still optimistic about the industry, the product and the new leadership.
    Last edited by Raeman: 06/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.080(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $989.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.13 $2.95 $2.250M 733.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35985 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 5513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.06
  Change
0.080 ( 2.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.00 $3.13 $3.00 40997
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.