POD 4.88% 3.9¢ podium minerals limited

Number 1 on the Podium - Find me a cheaper Precious Metals play, page-763

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Jo Jo
    I hear you on the full moon effect. It makes me howl too. I entered at 9.5c with some Homies and drove it up to mid 20's quickly even with a CR inbetween, where we took some profit at the 50% profit level in a very short period. We have then been dollar cost averaging up mainly in the mid 30's. When it dropped into low 50's from a peak of 85c I sat and waited to see where it was going given the resource upgrade pending and the next round of drilling. Some of my Homies topped up and I was kicking myself. When it dipped again the next day I couldn't believe my luck and was all over it like a fat boy on a cup cake. This share has heavy WA broker and ex-broker following so be aware they see it as a great opportunity to manipulate it and make a killing. This is going the same way as CHN if they have anything to do with it but given how dodgy the scene is in WA understand there are lots of insiders.. So get with the program and if you understand what they are up to then work it to your advantage. This is far from over so once the penny drops and you are observant then it is relatively easy to make a medium term killing. Just because you are retail doesn't mean you are stupid. When it gets close to $1 I will take some more profit at the 5x level and roll even more into our other IO play we both like (also being manipulated) . I will leave quite a few in place to see where they can drive it too given how tightly it is held.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $17.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $20.19K 487.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 51244 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.