BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Wow ... Glad to see so much chatter after days of not much to...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Wow ... Glad to see so much chatter after days of not much to talk about.

I had been planning to pen some inspiring words to remind us of the potential this little company has... but looks like they're not needed anymore. However, I will still share the essence of my original planned blog....

A reminder to BALers who are feeling despondent about the SP.....
    First page of the Annual Report (Page 5) "Bellamy's aim to be a world leader in organic infant nutrition."

This isn't an idle aim from a fly by night... Rob and Laura have been building this company for approx. 10 years now. They've demonstrated their ability to plan and deliver a successful business model and I'm looking forward to watching their plan to be a world leader come to fruition.

Looks like I didn't need to wait long for signs this plan is on track to deliver! (yes, this is a five happy face moment!)

I was going to go on and warn that I think we need to be prepared for a continued, hard assault by shorters over the next few days, hoping to do their best prior to the AGM. I think we still have to expect them to go hard for one more week... after all, what other choice do they have?? My hope is that this is their last hurrah, and that they are rewarded with alerts.... try as they might, the SP finds it's wings?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.