IND 5.41% 19.5¢ industrial minerals ltd

After 11+ years of this company changing names, places,...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    After 11+ years of this company changing names, places, directors, goals etc etc I hope you are right. I just don't like it when people on this board tell everyone this company is a bargain at this price.

Mastroo I hope it all works out, I am not in business of losing money, is the only venture in last 4 years I have been in that has lost a lot of money, and honestly that was purely because I was naive about the stock market and listened at the time to everyone back then (4 years ago+) about the company being a bargain back then.

Myself and friends with more than 100K in losses just might have reasons to be a little pessimistic. Let's just read the reports in 30 days and see what has been accomplished in this period. And as I see this as a public forum I am not here to pump and dump the stock or be positive for my own personal gains. I'll call it as I see it.

How would you feel letting family and friends know right now to invest in this stock with their hard earned cash and see the replication of what has happened in the last decade. Be honest, would you tell those closest to you right now to invest in this company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $13.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $5.891K 30.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4178 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 5584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.