PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Humble....i posted my expectations. This share is an investment...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Humble....i posted my expectations. This share is an investment to me. This share now has to perform and not return to practises of the past which i wont revisit.
    I made the point that we should look at performance from the first shipload supplied to the customer. Clean slate as i think its inappropiate to think of the share price fall because i dont think it should have reached any of the heights that it did...30 to 40 cents wouldve been fairer value...it was all management and share market hype.
    If this share doesnt perform i wont ask for a board spill.
    Ill shift my money into something else. The story looking forward is good but we arnt actually debt free and that will take a bit of time. If weg do have a case and we lose half of cockatoo i think i have a right to call management incompetent. I dont believe this to be the case so leave me alone tony cheer squad members.
    We are basically on the same side...just need to listen to negative sentiment ...i made that mistake once with umc. Wont ever do that again. Most of it may be dribble (sorry aka lol) but sometimes the truth is hidden in it.

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.