UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Number crunch

1. 650 Posts.
    I am by no means an accountant , however I'm trying to crunch the numbers , plz shout out if I'm incorrect.

Giving the history and guidance given to us UNS will burn through $20 mill per quarter , times 3 quarters = $60 mill expect operating cost for UNS

$40 mill needs to be paid back to Obrimed by 30 /06/15 9 months/ 3 quarters time. Akan reckons he has secured $18.5 already . This leaves $21 mill still outstanding

$60 mill operating cash burn plus $21 mill debt = $81 million going out of the company in the next 3 months.

expected cash receipts for the next 3 months is $30 mill plus deferred rev of $15.6 mill ova 24 months = $1.95 mill per quarter times by 3 quarters is let's say $6 mill .

cash on hand is $7 ( rounding it off)

So $30 mill plus $6 mill plus $7 mill = $43 mill coming in to $81 going out , which means we need an upfront of a minimum of $38 million in the next 3 months, just to stay operational .

now I get confused distinguishing between expect cash receipts and deferred rev. Is it possible that deferred rev is incorporated into expected cash receipts and that we should not be adding them together !!! It could be a grey area / misleading area.

anyway please don't all jump at once and hack me down, just trying to make sense of the little / changing info we get feed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.